Graduate Diploma of Christian Studies (GradDipChrStuds)
Our Graduate Diploma is aimed towards students looking to continue in their professions, while deepening their theological knowledge and learning to integrate their Christian faith into their everyday life.
Non-theological undergraduate degree or equivalent
Available to international students?
1 year full-time
Up to 4 years part-time
ACT COURSE LISTING
32 credit points at the 500 - 600 level:
- Biblical Languages and/or Old Testament and/or New Testament (8 cps)
- Church History, Theology (4cps)
- Biblical Languages, Old Testament, New Testament, Theology, Church History (4cps)
- Theology and/or Philosophy & Ethics (8cps)
- Units at the 600 level (4cps)
- Integrative Project (4cps)